Monday, March 22, 2010

Two Becomes Four























Last week we became a family of four! The boys are 8 days old today, and each day I've been meaning to start up this blog... turns out newborn twins keep us quite busy! :)

So, here's a little message we sent out when they were born, and several photos to get us started... hope to find time soon to post more:

====================================================

HELLO WORLD!!!

My name is Jacob Paul Chilson. I am named after my Great Grandfather Jay Paul Chilson. He was my Grandpa Don’s father, but died when Grandpa was young. No one knows too much about him except that he was a good man and Mommy and Daddy hope I turn out that way, too. I was born on Sunday, March 14 at 3:18 pm. I weighed 5 pounds 15 oz and am 19.5” long and I am the cute one.

My name is Robert John Chilson. You can call me Rob, Robbie or Robert but not Bob because that is my Daddy’s name. I am named after my Daddy and my Grandpa Jack. This is because Mommy thinks Daddy is a lot like Grandpa Jack, and she loves them both very much and hopes I grow up with the best qualities of each. I was born on Sunday, March 14 at 3:32pm. I weigh 6 lbs 6 oz and am 20 ½” long and I am the cute one.

Mommy and Daddy are exhausted but happy. They love us very much and love having us at home. They are so happy to have so many wonderful family and friends to share us with and they are thankful for your thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Jacob and Robbie Chilson

No comments:

Post a Comment